- purplec Uther Long Formal Evening Prom Dress Organza Bridesmaid Dresses Beaded Gown
- Metal Fiber Radiation Suit Maternity Vest,Four Seasons Extra Large Dress,Pregnant Women Radiation Predection Clothes
- Nightshirt, Peacock Robe Bathrobe Sexy Cardigan Simulation Silk Pajamas Ladies Summer Large Size Home Service (color White, Size M) (color White, Size Medium)
- Planet Women's Reversible Sweater Black
- RJTYJ Women's Retro Polarized Sunglasses, Polygonal Sunglasses Style AvantGarde, Net Weight 28.8 (color Beige)
- Rosie Pope Women's Maternity Waist Control Brief
- SPEECHLESS Womens Junior's Mock Neck Bodycon Dress Cocktail Dress
- Trina Turk Womens Verbenia Top
- Western Fashion Arsimus Silver VNeck Chainmail Bra Halter Top
- XIURONG Long Sleeved Knit Dress Dress Skirt Collar Vest Dress in Two
- 100 PCS Keyrings Keychains Key Ring Chains Tags Jewelry Findings Clasps Buckles Supplies J1YU3 Hollow Owl
- American Rag Womens Ripped Skinny Fit Jeans
- Bebonnie Women's Vintage Short Sleeve V Neck Pleated Tunic Shirt
- Black Navy Halston Heritage Womens Sleeveless High Neck Dress with Flounce Sheer Skirt Dress
- Charcoal J.O.A. Womens Off The Shoulder Midi Dress Dress
- DAUNAVIA Women bag with colorful Strap Bucket Bag Women PU Leather Shoulder Crossbody Bags
- Eshort Sleeve Grey Beyove Surplice Tops V Neck Plunging Slim Fitted Ruched Wrap Tee Shirt,SXXL
- golden Sunglass Womens Retro Round Eyewear, Predection AntiFatigue Optiacl Lens Glasses, Fashion Sunglasses
- Honeydress Women's Sexy Beaded Jewel Neck Two Piece Dress Short Cocktail Gown
- Jug&Po Womens Open Front Long Sleeve Chunky Knit Cardigans Sweater with Pockets
- Light Aged GStar Womens Lynn Mid Skinny Jeans in Brantley Stretch Denim Jeans
- MCandy Women's Coral Floor Length Lace Wedding Party Bridesmaid Evening Dresses
- Neon Buddha Womens Plus Size Women's Ameena Jacket Jacket
- PilyQ Womens Midnight Jane Dress Cover Up Swimwear CoverUps
Washington (CNN) — Navybluee Ready to wear Stretchable Lycra Readymade Saree Blouse Sari Choli Crop Top (L,XL,XXL) 133according to the North American Aerospace Defense Command, which released images of the encounter.
Two US F-22 stealth jets and two Canadian CF-18 fighters intercepted the nuclear-capable Russian Tu-95 Bear bombers after they entered Alaskan and Canadian Air Defense Identification Zones, which extend approximately 200 miles off Alaska’s western coast, NORAD said in a statement.
The Russian aircraft remained in international airspace and never entered US or Canadian sovereign territory, the statement added.
This latest intercept comes at a complicated time in US-Russian relations.
On one hand, President Donald Trump has made it clear that he wants to improve relations with Moscow, but at the same time, the two countries have clashed over a wide range of geopolitical issues, including Russia’s annexation of Crimea, election interference and the attempted poisoning of an alleged Russian spy in Britain.
It is also just the latest in a string of encounters between US and Russian military assets this year.NavyC RTTUTED Women's A Line Bridesmaid Dresses Long Wedding Party Prom Evening GownsNavyraw Hem Romwe Women's Casual Crop Sweatshirt Long Sleeve Pullovr Hoodie Knit Sweatshirt Hooded
Russian bomber flights like the one that took place on Thursday are viewed by US military officials as part of Moscow’s effort to train its military for a potential crisis while simultaneously sending a message of strength to adversaries.
US officials say Russian bombers and jets have flown in the area several times a year for the last few years and have similarly been intercepted by US or Canadian jets operating as part of NORAD.
“NORAD’s top priority is defending Canada and the United States. NORAD operators identified and intercepted the Russian aircraft flying near our nations,” said Gen. Terrence J. O’Shaughnessy, the NORAD commander. “Whether responding to violators of restricted airspace domestically or identifying and intercepting foreign military aircraft, NORAD is on alert 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.”
Thursday’s incident comes after NORAD identified two Russian maritime reconnaissance anti-submarine warfare aircraft entering the same zone last week.NAWO Women Leather Handbag Designer Tote Purse Shoulder Tophandle BagsNAWO Women's Leather Handbags Tote Tophandle Purse Shoulder Bags On Sale
“The Russian aircraft remained in international airspace west of mainland Alaska and at no time did the aircraft enter sovereign United States airspace,” NORAD said in a statement about that incident.
The most recent intercept involving Russian aircraft off the coast of Alaska took place in May when two US F-22s intercepted four Russian bombers and two Su-35 fighter jets that flew into the Air Defense Identification Zone.
In January, a US E-3 aircraft, two F-22 fighter jets and two Canadian CF-18 fighter jets similarly “positively identified” two Russian Tu-160 Blackjack strategic bombers entering the Canadian Air Defense Identification Zone.
The US also conducts similar flights in international airspace near the Russian coast though at times, has accused Russian pilots of performing unsafe or unprofessional maneuvers during the encounters.
In June, a Russian jet intercepted a US aircraft flying Nawoshow Women Cute Small Wallet Cherry Pattern Coin Purse Card Holder Clutch BagNBA Boston Celtics Women's Cycling Jerseyin international airspace over the Mediterranean Sea three times in just under three hours, according to the US 6th Fleet.
The second of the three interactions “was determined to be unsafe” due to the Russian aircraft “conducting a high speed pass directly in front of the mission aircraft, which put our pilots and crew at risk,” the 6th fleet said in a statement at the time.
The Russian aircraft was armed and passed about 150 feet directly in front of the US plane, according to two US officials.
The Russian military disputed the US Navy’s characterization of the intercept as unsafe.